You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Hurricane System Mooring Bridle, Monohull Safety (2 Vessel Attachment Points)
This ultimate mooring system allows for the placement of as many as three mooring anchors on a single swivel, with two lines (monohull), or three lines (multihull), back to the boat. The boat can then swivel on the anchors without getting anchor chains and lines twisted around each other. Comes complete with 1/2" galvanized bridle plates, shackles and a swivel. Compared to a single snubbing line with a chain hook, multiple bridle lines minimize veering in high winds, thus lessening the load on your ground tackle and helping to keep it in place.
• “Standard” versions have threaded shackle and swivel pins which should be secured by seizing wire
• “Safety” versions come with all shackle and swivel pins secured by threaded nuts and back-up cotter pins, which eliminate the need for wire seizing
• 8,000 lbs. SWL; 32,000 lbs. minimum breaking strength
• Uses 5/8" shackles and 3/4" swivels
• Can use up to 1" line with normal thimbles or 3/4" line with HD thimbles
• Recommended attachment is directly to the chain coming from the ground tackle