This versatile, economical single lever, dual-action control features positive shift detents, an optional trim switch in the handle (CH2700P), and easy installation.
It is an excellent replacement for both outboard and stern drive controls using "universal" 3300/33C (10-32 threaded ends) type cables (only). (It is not suitable for Mercury or OMC OEM type control cables.)
• Dual function control - one lever controls both throttle and shift functions
• Use for single station (only) control for outboards and stern drives with mechanical transmissions
• Mounts to gunwale surface - no hole cutout required
• Includes neutral warm-up capability, and neutral lock-out function
• Optional neutral safety switch (TFX CA27090P/Order# 62492) prevents starting in gear
• Adjustable throttle brake prevents "throttle creep"
• Weatherproof exterior, rugged die cast aluminum frame
• Meets/exceeds all applicable industry standards