The versatile heavy-duty MV3 Series offers models for single outboards, stern drives, and inboards, with specialized versions for ski and jet boats — including versions with a lanyard-type emergency engine shut-off switch.
It is suitable for use in applications that have heavier cables than the CH2200 Series (Ski & Jet Boat) can handle.
• Commonly used for inboard applications
• Dual function control - one lever controls both throttle and shift functions
• Uses 3300/33C (10-32 threaded ends) or 4300/43 (1/4-28 threaded ends) type control cables (not suitable for Mercury and OMC OEM type control cables)
• Crisp, positive detents
• Neutral safety switch is standard
• Neutral interlock feature prevents accidental shifting
• Pullout clutch disengagement for engine warm-up
• Mechanical advantage: Shift 2.9:1/Throttle 3.2:1
• Meets/exceeds all applicable industry standards