This heavy-duty, classic control accepts universal control cables and is great for single engine inboards - in single or dual station (additional hardware required) applications.
To use this CH5200 Control with dual stations and long or difficult cable runs, add a Teleflex Dual Station Transfer Unit (#061371) to shorten individual cable runs.
• Single function control - one lever controls either throttle or shift functions
• This is the old Morse part number: Single S - 031002-001
• Uses 3300/33C or 4300/43C type universal control cables (not suitable for Mercury and OMC OEM type control cables)
• Adjustable throttle brake prevents throttle "creep"
• Adjustable travel stops
• Neutral engine warm-up feature is standard
• Optional shift detent kit (#022328) with adjustable detent "feel"
• Optional neutral safety switch prevents starting in gear (#047307)
• Optional hand lever extension (#036773)
• Polished stainless steel cover
• Mechanical advantage: Shift 2.77:1/Throttle 2.77:1
• Meets/exceeds all applicable industry standards