CH7500 Series Single Lever Top Mount Dual Function Engine Control - Lever on Right Side of Dome
Models With and Without Neutral Interlock, Trim Control, and Tilt Control
Sku# Make a selection
Item ID Make a selection
Mfg# Make a selection
As low as $305.00
As low as $305.00
The CH7500 Series Top Mount Engine Controls are ideal for most single engine outboards, stern drives and and inboards. They come in six models, offering more options than most other top mounts, including the addition of trim and tilt controls, as well as a neutral lock-out button to prevent shifting if the lever is accidentally bumped. This lock-out feature is especially useful on center console boats where bumping the lever is more likely.
The CH7500 engine controls feature a shapely, balanced handle design which provides an incredibly smooth yet positive feel, throttle warm-up and start-in-gear protection.
These controls use universal 3300/33C style cables and engine connection kits, but they can also use Mercury/Mariner® cables from 1965 to date including Gen II, and also OMC/Johnson/Evinrude/BRP® control cables from 1979 to date.
Note — On these CH7500 Series Engine controls, the control arm is mounted on the right side of the dome. For the same controls, but with the control arm mounted on the left side of the dome, see the CH7600 Series in Related Products, below.
• Dual function control - one lever controls both throttle and shift functions
• Easily adapts to "push" or "pull" cable actuation
• Models with trim switch - suitable for most outboards
• Models with trim and tilt switches - suitable for most stern drives
• Neutral safety switch is standard - prevents starting the boat in gear
• Neutral engine warm-up feature is standard - allows for increasing engine RPM in neutral without shifting into gear
• Neutral interlock feature is optional - locks lever in neutral when the boat is idling; prevents inadvertant shifting into gear if the lever is bumped
• Adjustable throttle brake prevents "throttle creep"
• Ergonomic hand grip is solid feeling and comfortable
• Mechanical advantage 2.38:1
• Meets or exceeds all applicable standards
• Made in USA
Click here for additional information and technical data about this product.