TFXtreme cables offer unprecedented smooth action with low effort, plus minimal "slop" - all in one cable!
TFXtreme's patented splined internal construction results in less contact surface and less friction between the sliding components than other cables. Furthermore, the internal tolerances around the cable can be tighter - resulting in less play inside the casing.
This means that when you move the lever, the controls respond instantly, without any play — even in the longest and most complex cable routings.
• These 6400BC heavy duty cables are most commonly used for transmission/shift controls
• Replaces all 6400/64BC-type universal cables - from any manufacturer
• These "BC" cables have a bulkhead style/double nut fitting at one end, and a clamp-style fitting at the other end for securing the cable
• 8" minimum bend radius for tighter bends than a standard cable like the 6400 Series
• Nominal travel: 4"
• Universal 5/16"-24 threaded connection on both ends