The Silence Series of toilets was designed for marine use, emphasizing quiet, reliable operation. The function cycle is completely automatic and minimizes wastewater by using a high-performance turbine discharge pump which also allows the effluent to be pumped long distances (up to a height of 36 feet and a distance of 295 feet) - providing great freedom in the mounting of pipes or hoses.
The high-speed turbine also provides complete fragmentation of organic material, thus avoiding any possibility of clogging.
Short models are designed to install on a raised base, usually to accommodate the curve of the hull.
The Silence series differs from the Silence Plus series in having a smaller, "marine" sized bowl.
• Models are available for pressurized fresh water flushing, or raw (outside) water flushing
• Reliable, functional, with virtually silent operation
• Low water consumption: 0.66 gallons per flush
• Simple, easy-to-use, 2-button (fill/flush) control panel
• Panel warning light is pre-wired for optional "Holding Tank Full" sensor
• Freshwater flush models include a solenoid valve for the water source - all other components are contained within the toilet (in short version, some hoses extend below the base)
• Raw water flush models include an intake pump for remote mounting - all other components are contained within the toilet (in short version, some hoses extend below the base)
• Dimensions: 15"W x 19.75"L (height varies with model 14" to 18")