You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Eliminator Vented Disc Brakes, Vented Disc Brakes - 12" Integral Hub, 6 Stud, Galv-X Rotor
These vented disc brakes were specifically designed and engineered for high capacity performance and saltwater immersion. The use of ribbed and vented all-aluminum 380 alloy calipers, results in heat being shed five times faster than traditional cast iron calipers. These brakes don't get as hot and cool much faster than conventional trailer brakes.
• Self-adjusting for equal braking on all wheels
• Greater fade resistance for downhill safety
• Smoother braking action reduces trailer oscillation
• Reliable under continuous use without premature brake lock-up
• Easy brake pad inspection and replacement
• Vented caliper housing improves heat dissipation and decreases pad wear
• Black powder-coat finish protects the caliper from salt crystallization and corrosion
• Stainless steel caliper slide pins are easily accessible with 7/16" hex heads for quick removal
• Slim design allows short axle overhangs and provides direct brake line routing back to the axle
• Oil impregnated bronze bushings last longer and slide smoother
• Oversize rubber boot is 50% thicker by design and provides a more positive piston withdrawal
• Replacement brake pads available at most auto parts stores; use NAPA #TS-7192-M (for 1990 Chevrolet Cavalier) or IBN #289 and MXD289