These 25" TitanStraps® are equally adept at securing loads in Arizona's blistering summer heat or the typical sub-zero temperatures found in the far reaches of Alaska in January. Remaining supple in extreme temperatures and climates, TitanStraps are made from a stretchy, high performance polymer that's been injected with a 10-year UV additive for extra longevity.
A polished, heat-treated aircraft aluminum buckle is over-molded in the manufacturing process for bombproof strength. Simple in design, high in function, you'll find hundreds of uses for TitanStraps - from securing ladders, PVC pipe, rebar, and 2 x 4s on a lumber rack, to bundling hoses, to organizing items in your garage.
• Excellent adjustability
• Can be "daisy-chained" together for extra length
• Aggressive pull-tab for easy use with gloves or mittens
• Easy "quick release" with one hand
• Doesn't use hooks - safer than typical bungee cords
• Non-marring - no scuff marks on your vehicle
• High-visibility colors
• Dimensions: 25" x 1" x 3/16" (63.5 cm x 2.54 cm x 0.48 cm)
• Working Load Limit: 70 lb s (31.75 kg)
• Failure occurs at 206 lb (93.44 kg)
• Made in USA