When a fuel dock is not available, or at a distance, these portable fuel systems which hold up to 28 gallons of fuel, and can be rolled overland and then down the dock to your boat, are invaluable.
These fuel caddies are easily moved on pneumatic tires equipped with nylon bearings to help prevent sparks between bearings and the aluminum axle. Handle grips and the proper design proportions ensure comfortable, easy balance and maneuverability when full.
Features a vented cap and a 10 ft long, large diameter UL listed supply hose with a 3/4" on/off bronze ball valve to facilitate rapid fuel transfer. The hose is easily coiled on two brackets and neatly held in place while transporting.
The 3/4" hose nozzle is spring-loaded to eliminate possible leakage.
Constructed of cross-linked polyethylene with a molded-in baffle to provide strength and durability.
• Large pneumatic tires make for easy rolling over bumpy terrain
• Easily balanced and moved - even with full loads
• Internal baffles aid in safe fuel transport
• Meets all current USCG standards and UN and DOT specifications when used according to Todd's instructions for transporting fuels
• Dimensions: 22.5"D x 27.5"W x 41"H
• Shown with optional hand-crank pump which mounts to fuel nozzle and is required if the boat's fuel fill is higher than the tank outlet