You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The top-of-the-line 1103 C model is a new addition to the globally successful Travel series. Featuring a brand-new, direct-drive motor design, it comes with the high-capacity 915 Wh battery – a range-extending 73% increase in capacity compared to the base model. The 1103 C also delivers 10% more power from 1,000 to 1,100 W, a stronger aluminium pylon for increased protection from impact damage and an upgraded transom mount.
Motor noise is an ultra-quiet 33 dB. Just like the proven Travel 1003 model, the new 1103 C is suitable for boats up to 1,500 kg.
• With its integrated lithium battery and its outstanding efficiency, the Travel is the alternative to a small petrol outboard
• Can do everything that a 1.5 / 3 HP petrol outboard can, plus it’s environmentally friendlier, quieter, lighter and more convenient
• Completely waterproof (IP67)
• Instantaneous throttle response
• On-board computer with GPS-based calculation of remaining range
• Solar rechargeable – including during the voyage
• Can be easily dismantled for transport and space-saving storage; the outboard on its own weighs only 11.3 kg (S) / 11.7 kg (L)
• A clean affair: no matter how or where you store your Travel – there’s no risk of leakage or petrol smells