This unique marine hose can be used for a multitude of applications for both commercial and recreational vessels.
It provides excellent resistance to fuel, fire, heat, cold, ozone and aging. It also features excellent bend-ability, and complies to more standards than any other marine hose.
If you are a USCG inspected commercial vessel, having to comply with SAE J1942, then this is the hose for you. An economical alternative to that expensive blue hose for critical fuel applications.
• Fuel - Fill, Feed, and Vent (Diesel & Gasoline – USCG Type A1-15)
• Lube Oil
• Wet Exhaust
• Water - (Critical and Non-Critical), Bilge, Coolant, Drains
• Sanitation applications
• Construction: black nitrile tube and cover, reinforced with multiple textile spirals, and dual spring steel wires
• Temperature range: -20°F to 212°F (-29°C to 100°C)
• Lengths: 12.5 ft lengths; or 50 ft coils (up to 3-1/2" ID) and 25 ft coils (4”– 6”)
• Ocean-Flex complies with the following standards: USCG Inspected Vessels (Title 46 CFR Sub-Chap. T); SAE J1942 (Code F, VW, NVW); ABS; USCG Type A1-15; SAE J1527 A1-R2, J2006 R2, J20R2 B, J20R4 B, J20R5 B, and J30R5; ISO 7840 A1, 8469 B1, and 13363 2A; CEl; and ABYC H-22, H-24, H-33 P-1 and P-4
• 5-year warranty
• Priced and sold by the foot