You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Grand Prize winner of the Fisheries Supply 2014 "Best New Innovative Product Award", E-Z Floor Guards™ work by easily sticking a sheet of tough, adhesive plastic film on the bottom of your shoe or boot to avoid tracking dirt and debris into a boat, home, or jobsite.
Simply STEP, PULL, and TEAR. No need to bend over and struggle to apply, as with traditional shoe covers.
Going back outside? Don't bother removing the film, just reapply a new layer as you re-enter the jobsite.
Here's how it works:
Think of this product as a reverse-wound roll of adhesive tape in a boot-sized Scotch® Tape dispenser.
Simply place your foot in the opening of the dispenser, on top of the sticky film, and step down to put your weight on it. The self-adhesive sheet is now stuck to the bottom of your boot. Pull your foot back toward you, until you clear the cutting blade, and step down on the floor to cut the film.
You now have a boot-sized piece of clean plastic film stuck to the bottom of your boot — sealing in any dirt or gunk that might have been on the bottom. The entire process takes less than 3 seconds per foot.
Note that E-Z Floor Guards can also work in reverse to keep the bottoms of your shoes clean - say when you have to walk through a room where the floor is covered with wet paint splatter - and you don't want to track the paint elsewhere.
• Ideal for marine, automotive, real estate, house painters, residential, industrial, and jobsite workers
• Durable and strong - you can apply multiple layers for extra protection
• Works when wet
• No bending, no hopping, no falling over
• Fits any shoe or boot size
• Stays on all day
• Each roll creates up to 250 pairs of shoe covers
• Pays for itself in no time — saves you money
• Less waste than shoe guards or socks
• When done - simply pull off the plastic film and recycle
• Much easier to apply than traditional shoe covers