This large capacity automatic shower sump pump system eliminates the overflow problems of smaller capacity units. Use it to collect and pump out water from showers, tubs, sinks, and more.
An integral 1250 gph Johnson Cartridge Bilge Pump is activated by a totally sealed, floatless, electronic switch with no moving parts - for exceptional reliability. A large back-flow check valve in the outlet port prevents excessive pump cycling.
This tank is ideal for a smaller liveaboard who collects and disposes of higher volumes of gray water.
• Powered by proven, reliable Johnson 1250 gph Cartridge Pump
• Overbuilt, stiff, 3/8" tank wall thickness
• Large 6" screw-out deck plate for easy interior access has an O-ring seal to minimize odors
• 3/4" inlet port is ideal for an air conditioner drain line
• Mounting bracket included
• Drop-in replaceable cartridge motor...in the unlikely event that it ever is necessary
• User supplied threaded NPT male plugs are required for any unused ports
The 2 gallon tank has one 1-1/4" NPT threaded outlet, and 4 female NPT threaded inlets - 2 x 1-1/4" and 2 x 3/4". The tank comes with two 1-1/4" NPT threaded adapters for 1-1/8" hose, and one 1-1/4" NPT threaded adapter for 3/4" hose.
SuperSumps are also available in 4, 10 and 14 gallon tank capacities with 2200 gph, 12V or 24V, pumps by special order. See Related Products, below, or inquire at 800-426-6930.