Durability and performance define the Protech front mount outboard steering package. From the stainless steel helm shaft, heavy duty shaft seals, carbon steel piston and 304 electropolished and passivated stainless link assemblies, the Protech is built for maximum longevity and peak performance.
Adjustable boss style fittings allow precise hose routing without the risk of breaking the fittings by overtightening or leaking fittings from loosening during installation, a common problem on competing cylinders.
Protech front mount outboard steering systems should be used on single outboard applications up to 300 HP.
• 4.29 turns lock-to-lock
• Fits most 2- and 4-stroke outboards
• Heavy duty seals for maximum longevity
• Stainless steel and anodized aluminum components
• Adjustable boss-style fittings mean easy installation
• Compatible wit hoses from other manufacturers, if this is a retrofit
• System kit includes: UP28F front mount helm pump, UP-128-OBF front mount outboard hydraulic cylinder with appropriate bracket - specify engine type when ordering,, and two quarts of hydraulic steering oil
• Wheel not included
• Optional hose kits are available, and consist of a pair of high pressure flexible hoses supplied with preassembled fittings on both ends; see Accessory Products, below.