Clearwater Watermaker - Semi-Modular Versions
400 - 1500 Gal/Day - Extremely Compact 115V AC
Sku# Make a selection
Item ID Make a selection
Mfg# Make a selection
As low as $9,032.46
As low as $9,032.46
The Clearwater Super Compact Watermakers offer all the features you would expect in high-quality reverse osmosis units costing hundreds of dollars more - including a remote control, and automatic fresh water flush.
They utilize a corrosion-resistant 316 stainless steel pressure regulating valve and pump head (with a lifetime guarantee), all stainless steel fittings, and glycerin-filled pressure gauges for stable readings.
US Watermaker products are made with non-proprietary, industry-standard components, so if there is ever the need, parts are available world-wide.
• Dependable, purpose-built, 316 stainless steel, direct-drive seawater Cat Pumps brand high pressure desalination pump
• Completely digital electronic control panel
• Remote control comes with 50 ft of cable with secure CAT5 connections - which won't vibrate loose; it includes On/Off function and indicators for feed pump, pressure pump, pressure fault and high product salinity
• Voltage: 115V AC single phase; 230V AC single phase available by special order - please call 206-632-4462
• 3 freshwater flush programs — every shutdown, every 10 days, and manual flush
• Spring-loaded pressure regulator, with safety cut-out
• Easy-access 1/4-turn pressure bypass valve for cleaning and maintenance
• Strong fiberglass pressure vessel is guaranteed to be leak-free for life
• Spiral-wound membranes have a 3-year, pro-rated warranty; set of cleaning chemicals included
• Semi-Modular units feature a 12"H x 24"W x 14"D powder-coated aluminum frame that contains all components — except the included remote mounted magnetic drive saltwater feed pump, saltwater pre-filter, and freshwater flush filter
The high capacity 1200 and 1500 GPD units have longer, 43" pressure vessels which mount on the outside of the back of the frame; there is an option for the pressure vessels to be mounted in a separate assembly
• Weights for the entire system range from 96 to 134 lb
• 1-year warranty, except as noted above
• Made in USA
Click here for additional information and technical data about this product.