The Semi-Modular Workboat watermakers are frame mounted units designed for all vessels.
This rugged series can be installed in workboats, fishing vessels, and tugs, but is also suitable for luxury yachts, or land-based applications where commercial systems are needed.
These units are designed for 24/7 commercial duty use, and have a user-friendly operating system.
US Watermaker products are made with non-proprietary, industry-standard components, so if there is ever the need, parts are available world-wide.
• Dependable, Cat Pumps brand high-pressure seawater desalination pump is purpose-built, all stainless steel, and direct-drive
• Automatic fresh water flush system
• Completely digital electronic control panel
• Available with single or three phase motors, in 4 voltages: 115V AC/12.8A or 230V AC/6.4A (1.5 hp single phase); 230V AC/13.2A (3hp single phase); 208 or 230 or 460V AC (three phase) 9A, 8.6A, and 4.3 Amps — you will need to call us to specify voltages other than 115V AC Single Phase — 800-426-6930 or 206-632-4462
• Spring-loaded pressure regulator, with safety cut-out
• Easy-access 1/4-turn pressure bypass valve for cleaning
• Strong fiberglass pressure vessel is guaranteed to be leak-free
• Semi-Modular units feature a 14.5"H x 26"W x 18.25"D powder-coated aluminum frame that contains all components — except the included remote mounted magnetic drive saltwater feed pump, saltwater pre-filter, and freshwater flush filter
All units use one or more 43" long pressure vessels, which mount on the outside of the back of the frame; there is an option for the pressure vessels to be mounted in a separate assembly
• Weights are approximately 250 lb
• 1-year warranty, except as noted above
• Made in USA