All these pressure senders are designed to work with VDO gauges ONLY.
• These senders are for single station installations (1 sender : 1 gauge)
• Senders are matched to gauges according to the maximum reading on dial face.
• Note - NPTF = NPT Fine
• The "B" in the part number has to do with packaging quantities and can be ignored.
• "ID Stamp" (Component Reference #) is a short-hand sender identification code stamped onto the hex nut on the sender
• Standard Ground - Sender case to common ground; and Dual Station Ground, if applicable
• Floating Ground - isolated terminal on gauge to common ground; and Dual Station Floating Ground, if applicable
• As noted in the Spec Table, some gauges have a separate contact for a warning indicator activation at a specified pressure
Please note: VDO senders have tapered threads (except as noted) and DO NOT require the use of Teflon tape or pipe sealant. This will interfere with grounding causing incorrect instrument readings.