For those boaters who find that the control of a bow and stern thruster with two separate joysticks is not convenient or intuitive. This panel combines all of the actions of twin joysticks in one easy-to-use handle. As Hall-effect sensors are used in this control panel, there are no penetrations from the face plate to the interior electronics, rendering the assembly highly water-resistant. All safety features and technical specifications are the same as those used on other Vetus thruster control panels.
• Intuitive, smooth operation - simply slide or twist the handle in the direction you want the boat to go
• Operates each thruster separately, or both together
• Protected against accidental or unauthorized operation
• Stand-by position is indicated by an LED
• Warning LED and buzzer in the event of continuous running for more than two minutes
• Control circuit overload protection
• Watertight to IP65 - anything short of immersion