All Vetus toilets are equipped with an electric pump, which will macerate the contents and evacuate it in about 7 seconds. Vetus toilets are both quick and quiet in operation (61dB(A)).
• A stylish and ergonomic porcelain bowl with an easy clean seat and lid of similar dimensions to a normal domestic toilet.
• A combined pump / macerator unit with a diameter of 96 mm.
• 300 Watts - capacity of 36 l/min at 3 metres head
• A dual-flush system. ECO: 0.32 Gal. NORMAL: 0.58 Gal.
• Supplied as standard with an electronic control panel.
• We recommend that the flush water be drawn from the main pressurized fresh water system. Alternatively, a separate pump and fine filter can be installed to draw seawater from outside the boat.
• The waste water holding tank may be positioned up to 3 metres above the toilet discharge connection. The maximum length of ø 19 mm discharge hose can be up to 30 metres. li>Both discharge pump types are easily accessible for occasional cleaning if required. The pump with the separate macerator is provided with a grille to prevent coarse matter reaching the pump.
• All toilets are provided with a water lock and non-return valve in the discharge line.