The MG Series of waterlock mufflers are designed to make even the most awkward installations possible. The outlet chamber at the top will rotate through 360°, and the inlet connection is at an upward angle of 45°. Models with a horizontal inlet connection, or angled 15° or 30°, are available by special order (minimum 10 units).
MG mufflers both silence engine noise, and collect the cooling water present in the exhaust hose when the engine is stopped, preventing drainage back into the engine. The dual stage construction features separate upper and lower chambers. Compared with single stage waterlocks with only one chamber, such as the LP muffler, MG mufflers offer superior noise reduction with minimal back pressure.
• Synthetic material - lightweight, durable, and completely corrosion-proof
• Chamber joining rings are made of stainless steel
• Provided with a drain for winter storage; foot tabs for mounting
• For above-the-waterline installations in water injected exhaust systems, only. Exhaust manifold outlet at least 6" above waterline; muffler outlet port at least 16" above waterline; transom thru-hull at least 2" above waterline
• In the image shown, the inlet is at the bottom and is marked on the muffler