The PA300 is the perfect solution for reminding boat owners that a bilge blower or other device is still running thereby, preventing excessive battery drain or possible equipment damage.
A stainless steel piezo buzzer is built into the panel to alert and remind boat owners when time expires.
The PA300 is wired directly to the device you want to time; when the device is turned on, the timer starts. Turning off the device stops the timer.
• Ideal for timing bilge pumps in "manual" mode, and bilge or engine room blowers
• Microprocessor controlled - no moving parts-no wear
• For use with 12V DC or 24V DC systems
• Preset times from 1 to 15 minutes
• Pressing mute restarts the timed cycle again
• Powers up with the device you want to time
• Exceeds both the United States Coast Guard and U.L. Standards