You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The Rogue Wave Pro DB features the same trouble free mounting method as the Rogue Wave Pro. It is housed in a sealed and polished, rugged, marinized stainless steel case.
The Rogue Pro DB has an integral 1”-14 threaded base that will fit most standard marine mounts. The Rogue Pro housings were developed in response to a need for an extremely Marinized and Rugged device for commercial, military and Homeland Security projects.
Like all Wave WiFi models, the Rogue Wave Pro DB is an ethernet converter (EC). Direct connection can be made to any WAN ethernet enabled device, router or switch. When connected to a wireless router, the Rogue Wave Pro DB provides Internet connectivity for numerous wireless devices aboard the boat. There is no software installation and all operation of the device is purely Web-based.
Wave WiFi products offer outstanding performance because of the proprietary firmware technology embedded in each unit. The Web-based firmware permits the user to scan for access points (Hotspots) and provides a detailed diagnostic of the quality of each hotspot. The GUI (pronounced “gooey”) or Graphical User Interface allows the user to see the signal strength and quality in real time of any connected hotspot.
• The 600Mhz processor Delivers Faster Response times from the User Interface
• Capable of up to 125Mbit aggregate throughput
• Supports Concurrent 2.4Ghz / 5Ghz Wi-Fi Frequencies
• User Friendly proprietary Web-based Wave WiFi Interface
• 120/220 VAC & 12 VDC POE injector
• Dual Band Omni-Directional N-Female Antenna
• Stainless Steel 1"- 14 Threaded Base that fits most standard marine antenna mounts
• Marinized Rugged Stainless Steel body for better weather protection