You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The Rogue Pro features the same trouble-free high powered performance of the Rogue Wave in a sealed, polished stainless steel marine case. The Rogue Pro requires an integral 1"-14" standard antenna mount (not Included).
In addition to the enhanced dust and moisture resistance, the stainless steel housing offers superior impact resistance. The Rogue Pro was developed in response to a need for an extremely ruggedized WiFi device for commercial, military and Homeland Security projects.
Like all Wave WiFi models, the Rogue Pro is an Ethernet Converter (EC) so a direct connection can be made to any Ethernet enabled device, router or switch. This means that, when connected to a wireless router, the Rogue Wave provides internet connectivity for numerous wireless devices aboard the boat. There is no software to install and no power robbing USB coonections.
• Adjustable output up to 29dBm (800mW)
• Supports 802.11 b/g/n (2.4 GHz)
• Up to 7-mile range (may be affected by the strength and quality of the hot spot signal, as well as having a clear line-of-site to the boat).
• Easy to use proprietary web-based Wave WiFi Interface
• Compact, ultra-small Stainless Steel design
• 120/220V AC & 12V DC PoE injector
• 1-year limited warranty