The Weaver Leaver is a rotating bracket which allows you to leave your outboard motor attached to your dinghy when it is stored in the raised position on Weaver Swimstep Davits.
This is the original Leaver model which is designed for inflatables with a transom that is 0 - 4" lower than the top of the tubes.
For transoms that are 4" - 6" lower than the top of the tubes, you must use the Weaver Leaver 3 - which has extra extension so the motor won't rub on larger tubes when the dinghy is raised; see Related Products, below.
• Allows motor to remain upright when the dinghy is stood on edge
• 13 inches of clear transom is required
• Maximum motor weight is 85 lb
• This kit includes everything that is needed for installation - Leaver, long & short push pins, pad eye, adjustable stabilizing rod and mounting hardware
• For proper sizing, this item requires filling out a worksheet, and is custom built to your dinghy's specifications. It cannot be ordered on our website; please call 1-800-426-6930 for details