This Snap Davit Kit has davit snaps and backing plates designed specifically for Boston Whaler dinghies (models without a center console). The low profile swim board hooks in this Snap Davit Kit mount on the rear edge of your swim step, with the loop sticking out over the water. With the snaps mounted on the dinghy, it's a simple matter to maneuver the dinghy up to the swim step and snap into the hooks - resulting in a secure, stable connection - making it easy to get in and out, or to transfer equipment.
• Heavy duty 10GA base plates, instead of the standard 12GA, and 5/8" instead of 1/2" round stock snaps are rated for 9-11 ft Boston Whalers
• Not to be used with a motor mounted on the dinghy
• Holds dinghy weight of up to 200 lb maximum
• Snaps fold away inside dinghy when not in use
• Made of 100% stainless steel
• Weaver lifetime guarantee; made in Idaho, USA
• Recommended for use with Weaver Stand-Off Brackets to stow the dinghy securely, and standing off the transom, while underway
• Use of optional WEA #Quick-Kit brackets will allow easy removal of davit heads from the swim step for a cleaner look, and increased safety
What's in the box...
(1) pair of BWDH snap davits and (1) pair of HSH swim step hooks (loops), a full set of commonly used mounting hardware including 2 backing plates, as well as instructions