Purchase adjustable length stand-offs if the fixed models do not come in the length you need.
When your dinghy is stowed in Snap Davits on the swim step or transom of your yacht, stand-off brackets support the dinghy in an upright position. They can be used on all popular hard shelled dinghies and inflatable boats. The stand-offs pivot back to the boat transom and clip neatly in place when not in use.
• Includes a pair of stand-off brackets with integral eyestraps (single clip models) for attaching to the yacht, and four Stand-off L-Clips - two for attaching the bow and stern of a hardshell dinghy, and two for attaching to the transom of your yacht for stowage when the dinghy is being used (or you can use tubing clips for this purpose)
• For inflatable dinghies, an L-Clip can be used on the rigid transom, but it is recommended that you purchase a Rubber Stand-Off Pad (sold separately) to glue onto the bow for clipping into the bracket (sometimes the L-Clip can be attached to an exisiting bow locker on an inflatable)
• Spring-loaded thumb lever disengages the pin, for one-handed operation
• Eye and pin ends let the brackets swivel in any direction
• 100% stainless steel
• Priced and sold by the pair