The Nautilus Clock combines exceptional quality construction and outstanding performance that are suitable for any extreme saltwater environment.
The low glare, satin black case is constructed of solid aluminum that is color-anodized and sealed so that the finish will not peel, bubble, or tarnish. The glass crystal sits in a double O-ring seat for vibration, impact, and thermal expansion protection. The durable, moveable, red time markers are made of UV stabilized polycarbonate. All fasteners are stainless steel.
• Precision quartz movement: accurate to ±15 seconds a month (1/2 second per day)
• Displays both 24 hour and 12 hour clock
• Waterproof to a depth of 100 feet
• Case removes from bulkhead by turning 1/8 turn which allows for easy calibration, storage and anti-theft purposes
• Complete instructions, AA battery, and mounting hardware are included
• Lifetime warranty
• Base diameter: 6"
• Dial diameter: 3-3/4"