Both the resin and hardener are in the same tube! Six10 Thickened Epoxy Adhesive combines the strength and reliability of a two-part West System® Brand Epoxy with point-and-shoot convenience. The self-metering coaxial cartridge dispenses a gap-filling structural epoxy.
The tube comes with a static mixing tip that lets you lay down a bead of thickened epoxy with any standard caulking gun. It can be easily tooled into a non-sagging fillet or used to wet-out light to moderate reinforcing fabrics like fiberglass. The hardener provides a long open time but has fast thru-cure. Six10 stays workable in the static mixer for about 40 minutes at 72°F, making it practical for long or complicated assemblies.
• Dispensed with standard caulking gun
• Bonds tenaciously to wood,metals, fiberglass and concrete
• Cures in temperatures as low as 50°F
• Working time: 42 minutes at 72°F
• Cures to solid in 5-6 hours and will take high loads in 24 hours