EpokZ Vacuum™ Infusion Enabler EpokZ was designed for the assembly of fiberglass/foam core structures - specifically to hold fiberglass in place while preparing for vacuum infusion. It enables cross-linking of the fabric with the epoxy resins to form an integrated structure.
• Aerosol spray holds dry materials onto structural surfaces prior to bonding with epoxy resins
• Does not interfere with the curing process of epoxy resins
• Solvent-based EpokZ cross-links with epoxy resins, forming an integrated structure
• Allows resin to obtain maximum tensile and shear strength
• Low VOC and does not contain any chemicals on the EPA's HAPs list