You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
This forged double action carabiner safety hook offers protection against any risk of accidental opening. It uses the famous "Wichard Torsion Gate", which is simple, solid and reliable. It can be placed with one hand and is released by simultaneously squeezing the rear lever and hook - an easy ergonomic movement.
• Made from high-grade 316L stainless steel
• Thimble eye is rubber coated to prevent chafing of webbing or rope
• Complies with the stringent demands of European standard EN 362 (connectors)
• Mouth opening = 18 mm (0.71")
• Eye opening = 19 x 10 mm (0.75" x 0.39")
• Large mouth (26 mm) version is #2456; see Related Products
|Selected||SKU #||MFG #||Availability|
|SKU #: 83941||MFG #: 02454|
|Double Action Safety Hook - 3300 lb SWL, 6175 lb BL, Yellow, (4-7/32" Long)|
|SKU #: 192217||MFG #: 02455|
Special Order Only
|Double Action Safety Hook - 3300 lb SWL, 6175 lb BL, Blue, (4-7/32" Long)|