You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The hallmarks of Wichard's range of four "ProLine" safety tethers are the use of extra-wide mouth ProSnap safety snap hooks equipped with the ErgoLockSystem which automatically closes and locks the snap hook, an overload indicator with built-in shock absorber, lightweight construction and replaceable webbing.
Additionally, each ProLine tether complies with ISO 12401:2009 and ISAF safety regulations (OSR).
This #7034 two leg Proline Elastic Safety Tether is equipped with three double-action ProSnap safety snap hooks. The harness attachment hook is color coded.
It has a short (1 m) flat webbing leg with a safety hook for attaching to an anchor point or jack line on the boat, and a long (2 m) elastic webbing second leg with a safety hook.
Extended length of the stretchable leg is 6-1/2 ft (2 meters).
The two leg design allows you to always maintain one point of attachment for increased safety.
Elastic, retractable, tethers are a Wichard innovation. They provide great freedom of movement as they retract and extend without dragging on the deck behind you.
• Includes overload indicator as per ISAF offshore special regulations, with built-in shock absorber
• Elastic harness tether retracts from 6 feet to 3 feet
• Double-action carabiner safety hook at attachment end automatically locks and prevents accidental opening
• Built-in locking indicator
• Safety hook has an ergonomic design for one-handed operation
• Patented hookless "V-Nose" special tip makes hooking and unhooking easy with no catching or snagging
• Extra-wide mouth opens to 1" (26 mm)
• Lightweight polyamide webbing is retro-reflective at night, and is replaceable
• Safety hook is forged special aluminium to ensure excellent rustproof qualities and minimum weight
• Compliant with EN 1095
• Follows OSR - ISAF recommendations for offshore racing
• CE marked
Because they are connected via a "SmartLoop", the two legs of this #7034 ProLine tether can, optionally, be separated into two separate single leg tethers (the #7031 and #7032) for increased versatility and users of different body weights.
Refer to page 2 of the linked Data Sheet for illustrations and further details.