You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Gasoline Fume Detector - 2-Channel, With Blower Control
The G-2BB-R Gasoline Fume Detectors are an effective means to monitor gasoline fumes in an engine compartments, leaking fuel tanks, or fumes from un-burnt hydrocarbons emitted from faulty exhaust systems. In addition, these units automatically actuate your bilge Blower to purge the space of fumes. The systems use sensors, located in a place of interest, and a central display unit that notifies you of the state of the system.
Please note: Gasoline fume detectors are meant to serve as a supplemental warning system. They are not meant to replace standard safety practices which should be carried out around explosive gases.
• Operating Voltage: 9-30 VDC
• Nominal Current Draw: 95mA @ 12 VDC
• Maximum Current Draw: 150mA @ 9 VDC
• Maximum Blower Output Current: 2A (G-2BB-R only)
• Operating Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) to 185°F (85°C)
• Alarm Horn: ≈ 68dB