You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Yeti's most popular coolers! The Tundra cooler from Yeti is built to keep your food and drinks cold longer while handling the bumps and bruises of your outdoor activities.
One of the best insulated coolers on the market, the Tundra has 2" of polyurethane foam insulation in the walls and 3" in the lid - where it's most important.
It features a freezer-quality sealing gasket to lock in the cold for long-term ice retention.
Impressive durability is delivered by Yeti's "from the ground up" design and one piece, roto-molded shell — earning these coolers official approval as "bear resistant".
This top quality cooler also offers many other Yeti features, like food grade material construction, dry ice compatibility, non-slip rubber feet, recessed leak-proof drain plug, dry goods rack, and a lockable lid design.
Heavy-duty T-latches with molded-in keepers fasten the lid securely closed. Molded-in, full-length, self-stopping hinges mean you will never have to replace a hinge again.
Strong rope handles and molded-in hand grips make carrying the Tundra easier, while locking this cooler to a deck or boat is made easier with built-in slots for tie-down capabilities.
The outer dimensions of Tundra coolers match many popular marine coolers, making it easy for you to upgrade your old marine cooler, utilizing the same footprint.
• Heavy-duty, high performance cooler
• Fatwall™ design - extra thick walls for unmatched ice retention
• Superior insulation - commercial-grade, pressure injected polyurethane foam
• Super tough, one-piece rotomolded construction - strong enough to stand or sit on
• Interlock™ lid system creates a form-fitting barrier against heat intrusion
• Freezer style sealing gasket runs completely around the lid to block out heat
• Dry ice compatible
• Lid has heavy-duty rubber T-latches - patented technology - will never break
• Full-length, double-pin, self-stopping hinges - will never break
• Non-slip rubber feet
• Comfortable, recessed lift handles stay out of the way untill you need them
• Built-in slots for tie-downs
• Leakproof, recessed drain system for easy draining
• Great replacement for your marine cooler
• Includes hanging/sliding dry goods wire basket to keep your sandwiches from getting soggy
NOTE - Recommended ice to food ratio is 2:1.
The "can" counts provided allow room in the cooler for two cans of ice for every one can of beer.
Model number tells you the empty cooler capacity in quarts.
Given the premium price on these coolers, we're frankly amazed at how many we sell. But people buy them and recommend them to their friends because they never disappoint — your ice lasts, and your food stays cold for up to 10 days!