Z-Spar finishes are traditional modified long oil alkyd enamel of exceptional all-around durability. They are famous for extraordinary gloss and gloss-retention.
Z-Spar enamel is a superb finish for all topside surfaces of wood, metal or fiberglass. It is well known for its exceptionally easy, forgiving application, superb covering properties, good gloss, seasonal durability, and economical value.
Not recommended for constant immersion.
Colors are resistant to fading - with the white staying white.
• Proven topside protection
• High gloss enamel - durable
• Easy brushability - applies evenly
• Can be brushed, rolled or sprayed
• Use 120 thinner for brushing, rolling, and clean up. Use 121 thinner for spraying