This tool offers extra leverage and power for heavy sanding applications.
It can be used as a non-vacuum, or a central or shop vacuum tool.
It has a large 3/8" orbit and a powerful 0.45 hp motor which combine to allow use of coarse grit discs for fast material removal, when required.
The two-handle design is easier to use in hard to sand areas, allows better control, higher pressure and lessens worker fatigue.
The 2-Handed Sander is designed for non-vacuum or central vacuum use only (no self-gen vacuum).
• Use with 2 hands, with or without the removable side handle
• Comfortable handle reduces vibration for greater worker comfort
• Tool comes with 6" Hookit 20356 Firm Clean Sanding backup pad (5/16-24 external thread)
• Built-in muffler
• Rear exhaust
• Optimal airflow for the rpms specified = 21 SCFM
• 3/8" recommended minimum airline