Need to apply an insulating barrier or moisture-seal to an odd shape?
3M™ 2210 Mastic is made of a thick, self-fusing, non-hardening, stretchable, rubber-based insulating compound laminated to a flexible, all-weather grade vinyl (PVC) backing.
Mastic tape is designed to pad, insulate, and moisture seal all electrical connections up to 600 volts.
It has excellent resistance to abrasion, moisture, alkali, acid, copper corrosion, and weather conditions, including sunlight.
Common uses include bolted connections, grounding rod connections, cable end sealing, service drops, bolted bus bar connections.
• Flexible over a wide range of temperatures
• Temperature rated to 176°F (80°C)
• Highly resistant to UV light
• Compatible with all common solid dielectric cable insulation
• Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
• Rated for 600 volts maximum
Note - Mastics must be protected from sharp edges by underwrapping and/or overwrapping, as appropriate.
See Technical Data Sheet