Scotch® Box Sealing Tape 3723 is a high performance packaging tape for application at or above refrigeration temperatures (32°F) with subsequent storage at low temperatures.
This product has a conformable backing and a consistent pressure sensitive hot melt adhesive system which is chemically acceptable by the USDA for
use on packaging material having minimal contact with meat or poultry food product prepared under federal inspection.
It resists abrasion, moisture, chemicals, and scuffing.
• Pressure sensitive, hot melt, rubber resin adhesive - modified for use at colder temperatures
• Biaxially oriented, conformable, polypropylene film backing
• Can be applied to corrugated boxes at temperatures above 32°F
• Once applied, performs well on corrugated boxes subjected to temperatures below 32°F (0°C)
• High performance ensures reliable closures
• Suitable for use with handheld dispensers as well as automatic and semi-automatic equipment
• Compliant with ASTM D1974-92