With its unique synthetic rubber adhesive, this economical polyethylene tape holds securely for as long as necessary, and then removes without adhesive residue for up to 30 days.
Its UV and weather resistance, coupled with its aggressive tack to plastic sheeting make it ideal for building poly "tents" around boats and vehicles.
Use it to repair torn or damaged poly sheeting, or tow join pieces together.
Designed for outdoor construction, remodeling and maintenance jobs.
Use it for masking, holding, patching, bundling pipe or rebar, labeling or color coding, and more.
5903 can be used to mask against overspray or over spreading when applying stucco, EIFS, gel coat, and construction coatings.
Its heavy construction and clean removal make it ideal for protecting surfaces from damage - such as tile, stucco, concrete, brick, metal, and a variety of construction surfaces.
• Very aggressive tack - sticks tight on contact and stays tight
• Synthetic rubber adhesive on a heavy polyethylene backing
• Individually wrapped - stays clean until you're ready to use it
• Flexible - conforms to rough, irregular surfaces
• Easy to unwind and easy to tear off the roll by hand
• Removes cleanly for up to one month with little or no deterioration or adhesive residue on most opaque surfaces