This is a general purpose, high-tack, hand tearable, double sided film tape.
It is constructed of a 9 mil thick, high density polyethylene film, double coated with synthetic rubber Adhesive 760, and a peel-off paper liner.
Adhesive 760 exhibits very high adhesion to a variety of surfaces, good shear holding power, and offers one-piece removal from most substrates.
Especially notable is its high adhesion to low surface energy (difficult to bond) plastics such as PVA, polystyrene, acetal, EVA, polyethylene, polypropylene, etc.
The high density polyethylene film carrier in this product is hand-tearable, and provides dimensional stability and improved handling compared to adhesive transfer tapes.
• Excellent quick stick
• High initial adhesion to a variety of substrates, including metals, plastics, and glass
• Excellent adhesion to high surface energy (adhesive friendly) materials
• Excellent adhesion to low surface energy plastics
• For indoor and room temperature applications
• Medium solvent resistance
• Provides clean removal from many surfaces
• White 62# densified Kraft paper liner
• Temperature resistance: 120°F (150°F for short periods)
• 9 mil tape thickness (without liner)
• Priced by the roll