Foam Fast 74 Spray Adhesive is an extremely fast tacking industrial grade spray adhesive for bonding foam and fabric.
Used for bonding flexible urethane or latex foam together and to other materials such as wood, metal and plastics.
Also used in furniture building, upholstery, marine, automotive, seat and chair manufacturing, acoustics and bedding
Features include high coverage, soft bond lines, and immediate bonds.
Not recommended for bonding vinyl plastics.
• Fast tack (bonds immediately)
• Medium strength — but typically, most foams tear before the bond fails
• Soft, non-dimpling glue line
• Non-misting, lace pattern provides precise spray control
• Variable width lace spray pattern from 1 to 12 inches can be achieved
• Dry time - 30 seconds
• Open time (bonding range) - 30 seconds to 15 minutes
• Light orange in color
• High heat resistance
• Original Formula - Not for sale or use in CA & other states. Consult local air quality rules before use
• Available in bulk quantities; see Related Products, below