3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Hi-Strength Laminating 92 Clear Cylinder Spray Adhesive is a high performance, high temperature resistant, tacky industrial grade spray adhesive for use in a wide variety of applications.
Bonds to a variety of substrates including HPL (high pressure laminate), veneers, contertops, fiberglass, headliners, wood, cork, fabrics, tile, rubber, steel, carpeting, insulation, and soft foams.
Typically used in construction, woodworking, specialty vehicle, RV, and manufactured housing.
For the ultimate in ease of use, this bulk container adhesive should be sprayed with your shop air supply using a 3M™ HGP Spray Gun — which utilizes disposable tips and cup liners for fast, easy cleanup and reduced solvent usage and disposal. See Related Products, below.
This bulk format can also be brushed or rolled.
• Laminating adhesive
• Can be used for one surface bonding
• High strength
• High temperature resistance
• Non-misting, lace pattern provides precise spray control
• Dry time is 1 minute
• Open (bonding) range is 1 - 20 minutes is recommended
• Synthetic elastomer adhesive
• MACT compliant; HAPs free
• Dispose of empty container properly
• Not for consumer/retail sale or use
• Available in spray cylinder form; see Related Products, below
• Approx. 105 ft² of coverage @ 1 gm/ft² (dry weight)