Hi-Tack 76 Spray Adhesive is an industrial aerosol spray adhesive with high tack for one surface bonding applications.
This aerosol adhesive can effectively bond many hard-to-hold materials such as polyethylene, polypropylene, SBR rubber, fabric and felt.
It can bond rubber, fabric, felt, cardboard, cork, foil, and many plastics to themselves and to wood, metal, glass, and other surfaces.
• High strength adhesive
• One-surface bonds — apply to just one surface
• Can be applied to two surfaces for a stronger bond
• Quick-tacking, fast strength buildup
• Bonding range: (one surface) 1 to 10 minutes, (two surfaces) 1 to 60 minutes
• Used by sailmakers when tacking parts of sails together prior to sewing
• Non-misting, precise spray control - comes out of the can in a "lace" spray for more control
• High heat resistance
• Color - Clear