The marine industry standard HEPA filter.
Similar to the 2071 P95 filter, but with a P100 rating — indicating an extraordinary 99.97% filtering efficiency.
Suitable for all marine applications including welding and asbestos abatement, but not for sandblasting.
NIOSH approved for environments containing certain oil and non-oil based particles, as well as dust and mists.
The 2091 particulate filter can attach directly to any 3M™ bayonet facepiece when only particulate hazards are present.
In environments where both harmful vapors and particulates exist, the 2091 filter should be mounted on an appropriate 3M organic or chemical vapor cartridge — as vapor cartridges, alone, do not protect against particulates.
(Attaching over a vapor cartridge requires use of a 3M 502 adapter; see Related Products, below.)
• Offers maximum filtration efficiency
• Can be used in applications formerly requiring HEPA-rated respiratory protection
• Suitable for all marine applications such as grinding, sanding, sawing, welding, brazing, torch cutting, soldering, sweeping, and asbestos abatement.
• As required, use with appropriate gas or vapor cartridge
• Lightweight, versatile, and easy to use
• Advanced Electret Media with electrostatically charged microfibers capture particles, but let air through - for easier and cooler breathing
• Unique flexible filter material resists abrasion and wetting
• Non-fiberglass, flame resistant material
• Priced by the pair
Heavy on the technical side...
• Suitable for exposure to lead, asbestos, cadmium, arsenic, 4,4' methylenedianiline (MDA), and pharmaceutical particulates
•Do not use for sandblasting, oxygen deficient atmospheres, or high aerosol concentrations that exceed: a) 10 times the permissible exposure limit (PEL) with a half facepiece, b) 10 times the PEL with a full facepiece qualitatively fit tested, c) 50 times the PEL with a full facepiece quantitatively fit tested, or d) applicable government regulations, whichever is lower