These air-powered die grinder/sanders are unique in that a Roloc disc backup pad will thread directly onto the included 1/4" male shaft of the tool, without the need for using a 1/4 inch collet, like on other die grinders. The tools come with both a 1/4" threaded shaft, and a 1/4" collet for using a wide variety of attachments.
These Disc Sanders deliver versatility, durability, and power.
You can use them with 2" and 3" Roloc grinding discs, as well as Scotch-Brite surface conditioning discs, with maximum operating speeds of 12,000 rpm or greater.
The tool is designed with a short shaft, that directly accepts a Roloc Backing Pad, so the surface of the discs is close to the tool - giving you superior control to avoid gouging the work surface.
These are high quality, very quiet, tools that makes especially efficient use of the available air supply.
Use them for grinding, sanding, adhesive removal, coating removal, contour finishing, deburring, beveling, prepping metal for painting, and more.
This tool features an all-important 97° head angle (instead of 90°) for a more comfortable wrist angle, and significantly decreased wrist strain.
• 3/8" air inlet thread with 1/4" reducer improves tool performance, even with less than optimal compressed air delivery systems
• Designed for superior motor function, smooth operation, and precise speed control
• Special gripping material molded into the housing for greater operator comfort
• Direct mount for use with Roloc™ Backup Pads without using a collet
• Removable side handle furnished with tool
• Right angle steel gear head with grease fitting for increased gear life