Designed for blending and finishing applications.
A unique web construction and abrasive formulation provides longer disc life and faster, more aggressive cutting power than standard Scotch-Brite SC discs.
With a choice of three coarse and one medium grade, in some applications SL discs offer the opportunity to combine weld blending and finishing steps, which are normally done in two separate steps using fibre discs followed by standard SC surface conditioning discs.
• Used for refining grindlines, blending welds, light deburring, surface prep for painting/coating
• Lasts up to twice as long as other surface conditioning discs
• Reduced disc changes means quicker completion of blending and finishing tasks
• Increased consistency in cut and finish quality throughout the life of the disc
• Resists loading, even on non-ferrous applications
• Made with aluminum oxide mineral abrasive
• Available in four grades: Medium (M), Coarse (C), Heavy Duty (H) and Super Duty (S)
• Sold by the each; 50 per box