These 700 Series Stikit™ discs feature a blended aluminum oxide and durable ceramic mineral abrasive on a C weight, intermediate paper backing with a pull tab.
They feature an anti-loading stearate coating.
This particular series of purple discs is commonly used in woodworking shops.
Purple abrasives are 3M’s best performing class of abrasives.
Both more durable and faster cutting than other discs, they provide the greatest dollar value and the highest quality in abrasive minerals available.
Faster cutting increases productivity, while long-lasting abrasive particles reduce disc consumption.
• Save on labor and materials with reduced costs and excellent results
• Excellent for use on tough marine gelcoat, paint, and primers
• Also use for shaping and sctratch refinement on fiberglass, fillers and putties, metals, and plastics
• Stearate coating prevents loading and provides a consistent finish
• Resin bonded for heat resistance
• Priced and sold by the box