Super 77 is a high tack, high coverage, fast drying, nearly clear, versatile contact adhesive.
Use it for permanently attaching foils, headliners, lightweight foams, paper, cardboard, felt, and fabrics to painted or unpainted metals, wood, hardboard, and other base materials.
Super 77 is unique among spray adhesives.
Its special low viscosity formula sprays as a fine mist, rather than a thick lace — making it ideal for use on delicate fabrics which can dimple with other adhesives like contact cements.
Super 77 is the spray adhesive to use when your goal is applying a thin, even layer of adhesive, and a heavy builup is not desireable.
Use of this Super 77 pre-pressurized cylinder will require a Delivery Hose, and a Scotch-Weld Standard Spray Adhesive Applicator Gun equipped with a 3M 250050 or a 3M 650050 Spray Tip; see Related Products, below.
Super 77 is popular for use as a clear dry lay-up adhesive in preparation for resin infusion of fiberglass structures.
• Synthetic elastomer-based adhesive
• Versatile — securely bonds many lightweight materials
• Fast tacking
• High coverage
• Working time from 15 seconds to 15 minutes, depending on conditions
• High VOCs: 75%, does not contain ozone depleting chemicals
• Not recommended for use on vinyls
• This "Original" formula is not for sale in California per R-1168, and CT, DC, DE, IL, IN, OH, ME, MD, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA. Consult local air quality regulations before use
• Dispose of empty cylinder properly
• Available in aerosol and bulk form; see Related Products, below
• Approx. 124 ft² of coverage @ 1 gm/ft² (dried weight) per lb of wet adhesive