A fast-acting, high-strength, aerosol contact adhesive designed for two-surface application.
This adhesive is resistant to heat and plasticizing oils.
It is excellent for attaching heavyweight materials such as vinyl, insulation, foam, padding and rubber parts to metal and other surfaces.
This is a very aggressive adhesive which can bleed through lighter weight fabrics.
Bonds can be made within minutes of application or as long as one hour later.
• Neoprene rubber adhesive
• One of 3M's highest strength aerosol adhesives
• Best high temperature resistance — can be used to bond sound dampening pads in engine compartments
• High immediate bond strength
• Excellent water resistance
• Excelent plasticizer resistance
• Long open time (bonding range) - 5 minutes to 1 hour
• Lace-like, non-misting spray
• Color - yellow