Primarily used for hand sanding, you get the full advantage of the sharper silicon carbide abrasive mineral compared to aluminum oxide.
When used with water, this paper allows you to use more pressure to get good cutting, especially with finer grits, while the water acts as a lubricant.
• Works well on hard substrates such as tooling gelcoat on molds
• Use wet or dry for sanding old finishes, fine feather-edging, and surface work
• Reduce sanding and buffing time
• Closed coat
• Silicon carbide abrasive mineral is bonded to the paper backing with a waterproof resin
• Finer grits 413Q have a lightweight "A" weight paper backing
• Coarser grits 431Q have a heavier "C" weight paper backing
• Priced by the sleeve